This is a basic fee guide. An individual treatment plan with a cost breakdown will be provided prior to treatment. All prices valid from January 2024.
|Pay as you go starting from
|Hygienist (30 min)
|Lab fee only
|Bridge (per unit)
|Lab fee only
|Lab fee only
|As you go
|Worldwide Emergency & Trauma Cover up to £10,000
This is a basic fee guide. An individual treatment plan with a cost breakdown will be provided prior to treatment. All prices valid from 1st Jan 2024
We are not accepting new patients currently. If you decide to join DenPlan, your new patient examination is carried out free of charge.
Pure Dental Centre offers both DenPlan Essentials and and DenPlan Care. DenPlan is the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist with approximately 1.8 million patients already enjoying the benefits of membership.
If you are already a DenPlan patient Pure Dental Centre will gladly assist your transfer to us.
For all patients joining or transferring to DenPlan, your new patient examination will be free of charge.
DenPlan Essentials is an excellent way to ensure your dental health continues to be monitored and maintained. DenPlan Essentials gives you:
- An easy and affordable way to budget for your routine dental care
- Supplementary Worldwide Insurance to help if you have a dental injury or dental emergency (up to £10,000)
- 10% off treatment prices at Pure Dental Centre
DenPlan Essentials starts at just £10 per month (correct as of 1/1/2024).
Having DenPlan Care means you do not need to worry about costly and unexpected dental bills.
DenPlan Care entitles you to all the routine care and treatment you need to keep your teeth and gums healthy, including:
- Routine treatments (with the dentist and the hygienist)
- Dental x-rays
- Restorative work such as periodontal (gum) treatment, fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures and inlays (excluding laboratory fees).
DenPlan Care starts at £18.20 (correct as of 1/1/2024).
Our children’s dental health is very important to us. Our dentists are all very caring and experienced dentists who really appreciate the importance of quality, preventative care.
For children under 3
We encourage all parents to bring their children along with them from an early age. The dentist will always make time to examine very young children during your normal check-up. This is designed to introduce the dentist and the friendly practice environment.
- Our mission is to enable your children to become filling free adults.
- We firmly believe in preventive care.
- We will educate and help your children in the development of good dental habits.
- Regular visits to the practice are encouraged to build a trusting professional relationship.
There are two options to choose when considering your childs care with Pure Dental Centre.
Option One – Pure Dental Plan for Children
In 2019 we introduced a plan, administered by DPAS which is specifically tailored to include emergency cover for our younger patients.
The plan Includes:
- Examinations (maximum of 2 per annum)
- X-rays as necessary
- Orthodontic referrals to both NHS and private practices
- Eligibility to request assistance from the Wolrdwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme
- 10% discount from our private fees, including:
- Orthodontic extractions
- Provision of sports guard
- Hygienist visits
The plan has two bands:
- Childrens Plan for children aged between 0-11 years, £3.50 per month
- Teenagers Plan for children aged between 12-18 years, £5.50 per month
As a DPAS plan member, your child will become eligible to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme in the event of a dental trauma or emergency, which offers peace of mind should the unfortunate occur. It’s also FREE to join DPAS as they have agreed to waive the £10 registration fee.
Joining is simple, just contact our reception team who will be happy to complete the registration.
Option Two – Private Treatment for Children
- Children between the age of 0–11 will receive examinations as a courtesy of Pure Dental Centre, providing they attend with a fee paying adult.
- Children between the age of 12–18 will be charged £20 for their routine dental examinations.
Any treatment required, either routine or as a result if a dental emergency, will incur a charge.